Resident Evil Cosmetics Sale?
Anyone think the older cosmetics will go on sale with this next chapter? I'm willing to drop some cash on the Chris skin, but I don't think I can justify buying Leon's RE4 outfit if they're both full price.
Anyone think the older cosmetics will go on sale with this next chapter? I'm willing to drop some cash on the Chris skin, but I don't think I can justify buying Leon's RE4 outfit if they're both full price.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usualy Licensed cosmetics are bit rare to be on some good sale but it could be possible.
My guess? Yes, most likely they will be on sale.
Official information? We have nothing.
So we will wait and see i guess.
Hopefully they add a new Jill skin too. Copium
Yeah I'd love to get leon's re4 outfit or Claire. But it probably won't happen unfortunately
The discount would be 30% at max.
Jill STARS uniform Copium
Want star jill and classic claire.