Can’t see the charity case pack to purchase on PS4
I have looked at the PlayStation Store items, and I can’t see the charity case pack there at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just in case:
On PS4 it is only for US and Japan for now.
They are working on bringing it to Europe as well but no ETA yet.
With it only being in the US and Japan at the moment and them working on Europe. Will it also be released in Africa and Australia?
Khalednazari said:
Yes, it'll be eventually released. I haven't heard of any ETA though.
Thanks
Will it be coming to Australia/New Zealand as well?