Hooked on You Skins in dbd
Well we got Hooked on you skins, but i thought it would be cool to add the main 4, Trapper, Wraith, Huntress and Spirit.
Well we got Hooked on you skins, but i thought it would be cool to add the main 4, Trapper, Wraith, Huntress and Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ah yes let me get my degenerate hands on that domy mommy huntress skin XD
XD
The Spirit and Trapper skins would be P2W. I doubt many people would be able to concentrate in a Trial
Honestly, I think they'd be a really nice inclusion- personally I'd mute the colours a little bit and make them look a bit more grubby and torn, but even just straight translations would be fantastic.
I'd buy the Huntress one, no questions asked.