How do death slingers hit through windows
So I am trying to learn this killer and I can shoot people through the windows but I can't hit them through the windows, they always dodge left or right just as I swing and I hit the window. When playing against this killer they can always land the hit and I can't go left or right. Doesn't matter how long I hold the chain as they and I are right at the window they always dodge it somehow.
Comments
Walk back and pull them at the same time, then, when they are right at the window, walk forward (don't stop pulling). If they are moving left or right, move back again and walk forward again. Then m1.
Both of you have to hug the window while reeling. Once the survivor and you are touching the windows practically, you have to wait for them to be visible towards the middle of the window. That's when you swing. Just be patient about it, you have all the time in the world unless your chain is gonna break soon.
Step 1: shoot them.
Step 2: walk backwards while reeling to pull them in front of the window.
Step 3: walk forward while reeling until you’re in hitting range. If the survivor goes to the side of the window, just walk backwards at the correct angle to get them back in front of the window.
I do that and then when they are tight and I am tight I swing. They are not moving left and right before I swing but rather as soon as I swing they scoot out of the window. I couldn't be any tighter on this.