Killer mains - do prestige levels help you identify the new meat?

It has been enormously helpful for me. Not always accurate (sometimes god level survivors level new survivors), but generally works.

Comments

  • I don't even pay attention to it. What's high and low? Is 100 the max or does it count from 100 to 1?

    Oh, this also reads like "how do you do, fellow killers? Don't you enjoy picking on survivors like I, a fellow killer main does?"

  • Nah, for me its most often false positives.

    When I see a double digit prestige survivor I make a mental note to keep an eye out for them, but for every one of them looping me good there is two others who just fall for each of my mind games and end up on the hook once, twice, trice.+

    By now I don't give any f about p-levels anymore and just play.

  • Not really. I play survivor with experienced people and they bring in new survivors all the time they only have 1 or 2 Prestige in all the time. The only number that provides any actual information are the super high numbers. They either spend a LOAD of time on that survivor or are cheating (saw a 70 a few weeks ago. /doubt).

  • @Triforcer said:

    It has been enormously helpful for me. Not always accurate (sometimes god level survivors level new survivors), but generally works.

    I find it's more helpful to identify good survivors rather then bad. Like you said it could always be a really good survivor with all the best perks unlocked but leaving a new character but I find 99% of the time if they are high prestige they are pretty good and should be my first priority.

  • Sees a bunch of no-prestige survivors. "Look at all this fresh meat!"

  • I've seen the nubbiest P15+


    Prestige means nothing. On my survivors they are all around P5 and I have a theme for each one. All it shows is the person probably has one layout and hasn't branched out to play around with other methods, meaning they have a limited scope and perception of the game.

    But if it's a P0, then yeah, they are probably new, especially if a Jake, Claudette, or David.

    Just my opinion though.

  • @Triforcer said:

    It has been enormously helpful for me. Not always accurate (sometimes god level survivors level new survivors), but generally works.

    Yep. I’m a p6 hag and haven’t had a good game against anyone past p10 tbh they destroy me