Should Perk Tiers be removed?
in Polls
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I’d be ok with perk tiers being removed altogether, it just creates a lot more clutter than is really necessary. But it’s also probably a ton of work to do for a mostly small benefit so might not be worth the hassle.
Only a mild yes. From a grind perspective, the dev's solution is better (though it needs an increase in BP gain to grease the wheels imo), but from a pure design perspective I don't like that perk tiers force every perk to have something that scales.
I don't mind that they're still around, considering they function within the new grind reduction system, but I would've ditched them years ago if I were in charge.
Yes, there's no point except to continue making players grind. Unless they'll make it so you can choose which tier you want to use they should just remove tiers entirely.
Don´t need to ask - they won´t.
And at this point it is also pretty clear that the grind will not be reduced significantly. They just don´t want to.
Yes, even though they won't be. Perk tiers are now used for Prestige Level "rewards", so it's pretty clear they're not going anywhere anytime soon
Yeah I think removing perk tiers would help with the grid reduction by a lot and like others said the devs are kind of weird about removing them even though again it would superhelpful.