Do you still run Borrowed Time?

Do you still run Borrowed Time as a perk since the midchapter update put in a basekit 5 second BT?

Myself and my swf teammate both continue to run it since killers tend to count to 5 before hitting someone and it gives them that little bit of extra time to get away - especially if basement hooked or in a dead zone.

Comments

  • I used to run BT a lot but not as much because of the basekit BT and OTR.

  • Borrowed Time is still the number 8 most popular perk in the aggregate site I follow (14% usage). It used to be a whopping 37% before the rework which was obviously way too much!

  • Yes, occasionally. I mainly base my builds around gen defense, so BT usually never makes it into my builds. But when I feel like bringing it, I will.

  • I've found myself using it a lot more than I thought. There's still some world class nerds that follow survivors off the hook counting down timers so if they want to run backwards like a dunce for 15 seconds and waste time that's their prerogative. It's even funnier if the survivor has off the record.

  • I use to run it pretty often 50% of the time, now it only really shines in the end game when OTR and DS get turned off. In that instance, a BT could maybe save someone, but adrenaline is just better across the board.