Are we ever gonna get RE perks on the shrine?

I've been waiting ages to use flashbang and blast mine, they seem like really fun perks to have. I wish I could just buy the perks anytime without buying the characters...

Comments

  • Well as u get bbq and chili in tge shrine 1 in 300 days but yeah sure

  • I know what you mean.

    I haven't seen a single perk from the RE or Pinhead chapter in the Shrine yet and at this point it really feels like a paywall. The Shrine concept in general also feels outdated with the huge amount of perks we have in the game. Once a week you have a chance of 2 of 100 killer and 2 of 113 survivor perks wich most likely will be from a original chapter anyways.

    I mean i get it, licenses are expensive and the perks should be exlusive for the first couple of weeks after release. But come on, RE was release in june 2021 over 1 year ago!

    Just let us unlock each perk for 9k shards or something.

  • @Izo_Quartz said:

    I've been waiting ages to use flashbang and blast mine, they seem like really fun perks to have. I wish I could just buy the perks anytime without buying the characters...

    The chapter goes on sale sometimes. 12 bucks is still worth it too.

  • @Kasamsky said:

    I know what you mean.

    I haven't seen a single perk from the RE or Pinhead chapter in the Shrine yet and at this point it really feels like a paywall. The Shrine concept in general also feels outdated with the huge amount of perks we have in the game. Once a week you have a chance of 2 of 100 killer and 2 of 113 survivor perks wich most likely will be from a original chapter anyways.

    I mean i get it, licenses are expensive and the perks should be exlusive for the first couple of weeks after release. But come on, RE was release in june 2021 over 1 year ago!

    Just let us unlock each perk for 9k shards or something.

    I agree, you should be able to just unlock any perk.

    That or shrine should refresh daily.

  • @Izo_Quartz said:

    I've been waiting ages to use flashbang and blast mine, they seem like really fun perks to have. I wish I could just buy the perks anytime without buying the characters...

    I said f it and bought Leon so I could run flash bang and head on. It’s been so much fun stunning the killer then following up with a bang. I get tunneled because of it a lot.. but oh well. 😂

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3138310#Comment_3138310

    I agree, you should be able to just unlock any perk.

    That or shrine should refresh daily.

    I think the shrine should have 4 perks of each role at least daily.