Tinkerer rework compensation when?

So the devs said that they are going to adjust (->buff) killer powers which got affected by tinkerer rework. Did they they ever lost a word about that topic again? 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Its killers dude, devs are completely survivors sided, they HOTFIX their bugs in less than a week, while we have to wait AT LEAST a year to get a basic fix like Legacy Nurse head part which still bugged since months, its a simple bright increase to match with the rest of the set and BOOM, its fixed.

  • Does anyone even find the new Tinkerer even useful? I mean I've seen a few instances where it was good against me but when I use it I can never find it helpful. Yeah that Gen is going off but I can't make it there in time to stop it or get a sneak attack, Oh my terror radius is gone for ten seconds hopefully I can find someone before it's up.

  • Its killers dude, devs are completely survivors sided, they HOTFIX their bugs in less than a week, while we have to wait AT LEAST a year to get a basic fix like Legacy Nurse head part which still bugged since months, its a simple bright increase to match with the rest of the set and BOOM, its fixed.

    I love how your reasoning that devs are survivor sided is an issue with a cosmetic that has no effect on gameplay at all 😂

    This entire year has been all about killers.
  • @HatCreature I make good use of it for Ambush Bubbah. M&A, Bitter Murmur, Ruin,  and Tinkerer. Nothing like no terror radius and then suddenly a Leatherface with a screaming saw in your face.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    @HatCreature I make good use of it for Ambush Bubbah. M&A, Bitter Murmur, Ruin,  and Tinkerer. Nothing like no terror radius and then suddenly a Leatherface with a screaming saw in your face.

    Oh that sounds magical <3

  • That build literally sounds like how Franklin died in the first movie lol, he heard something but couldn't quite tell if he did or where it was until Leatherface put a saw right in his chest.

  • You know how you can tell when survivors let go of their computer equipment such as keyboard, mouse, etc. out of fear when you jumpscare Myers them? I get that a lot with this build lol
  • @HatCreature said:
    Does anyone even find the new Tinkerer even useful? I mean I've seen a few instances where it was good against me but when I use it I can never find it helpful. Yeah that Gen is going off but I can't make it there in time to stop it or get a sneak attack, Oh my terror radius is gone for ten seconds hopefully I can find someone before it's up.

    Yes. It's particularly good on certain killers, like hillbilly (fittingly enough since it's his perk), but anyone that can cover a large portion of the map quickly will get the best use out of it. Hillbilly specifically can interrupt the generator before it even gets completed, which can be great for zoning survivors into a 3-gen. Worst case scenario, you're occupied in a chase when it procs. In that case, you can still use LOS blockers to completely throw the survivor for a loop and get a hit.

    Back to the OP: There's a lot of stuff to change, and not everything is going to change. Just because something was possible with tinkerer before doesn't mean it will be possible again. If something was a little too good with it before, it's probably not going to get buffed back to that level. With that said, it's not as simple as going in and tweaking a couple numbers. You'd have to go throw each add-ons for each killer that was effected by tinkerer and evaluate whether or not the old tinkerer effect was good for the game, or whether it's better without it.

    It's not forgotten though, I'm guessing it'll still happen some day, but it's not the top priority. Things like the Freddy rework need more attention than add-ons, which for the most part are just fine as is.

  • Tinkerer on Spirit with M&A is pure evil for the jumpscares because you can phase even without Prayer Beads and sneak up for the scare.

  • @HatCreature said:
    Does anyone even find the new Tinkerer even useful? I mean I've seen a few instances where it was good against me but when I use it I can never find it helpful. Yeah that Gen is going off but I can't make it there in time to stop it or get a sneak attack, Oh my terror radius is gone for ten seconds hopefully I can find someone before it's up.

    It's very fun on the Doctor, especially with the Calm addons. It basically confuses survivors about your position because they hear the heartbeat when you're not there and don't hear it when you are.

  • It's great on Billy on some maps. He gets the notification then he's right on top of you. I wouldn't bother with it on most other killers.

    Works great on Lery's too.
  • I wanna use tinkerer to stand behind one of those metal walls that slide open when a gen is done on the game map. Probably need insideous too just in case. Just stand there on the verge of popping t3 myers with a purple tombstone piece and make any curious survivors get morid and scared.
  • powerbats said:

    Tinkerer on Spirit with M&A is pure evil for the jumpscares because you can phase even without Prayer Beads and sneak up for the scare.

    Only if you find jumbo jets sneaky. No TR means they are getting the full effect of your phasing sound if you don't have Prayer Beads.