Please nerf Blight's add-on Alchemist Ring

Alchemist Ring is too strong allowing Blight to negate any speed boost distance from being hit by him, perhaps have it reduce his lethal rush speed or take a note from Billy and have him move 4.4m/s all game. Strong free buffs make the trial unbearable, it is a very rare add-on so it should have some drawback for its power.

Comments

  • I think it should be reworked to let Blight rush vertically into the sky and then dive bomb survivors like an orbital kinetic cannon.

    Just gaining charges back? Psh, boring.

    Becoming a skydiving missile? Metal as hell and clearly not busted ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

  • I agree with this nerf to alch ring.

    I think just reducing the effect to recharging 2 tokens or something does cause us to lose something valulable with how good this addon feels to use. Taking a page from billy's tuned carberator and having it make blight 4.4 is a fair nerf that maintains what I love most about the alch ring.

  • c33, blight tag, alch ring, and adren vial need to get nerfed ๐Ÿ™