Nurse needs a major fix

Her hit detection all because of her power it messes up I've been hit by her before she appears and even hit out of no where after a blink when clearly it should have been a miss Nurse needs to have her hit validation fixed because of this problem she is the only killer I know how's power makes hit validation break when it's used.

Comments

  • I think it's the Frame 1 hit tech, any Nurse mains can confirm?

    I figure if she hits you on the first frame possible, it can look funky.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I think it's the Frame 1 hit tech, any Nurse mains can confirm?

    I figure if she hits you on the first frame possible, it can look funky.

    Correct, by swinging before you reappear, you can 'queue' a swing at the first possible frame. However, that obviously carries risks with it because then a successful read from the survivor is automatic unavoidable extra-long fatigue.

    Also, hit validation will ALWAYS look weird on anything super hyper fast because of latency versus the speed itself. For example, Nurse moves up to 13.333m/s during her blink. With 60 ms ping, that is ~0.8m difference. As ping goes up, that goes up even more. Add in that survivors all have the same pill hitbox that doesn't change with animations for consistency, balance, and ease-of-processing sake which is somewhat behind the survivor themselves sometimes/off the visual model, and it'll look even weirder:

    image.png