Just closed my game client normally and got this
Should I be concerned? I simply closed the game after forgetting to turn it off for a while. Steam.
Should I be concerned? I simply closed the game after forgetting to turn it off for a while. Steam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would try to launch it again.
See if it gives you anything
no
I don't think you should be concerned, I get this every time I turn off my PC with DBD still running and I'm fine.
I'm pretty sure it's nothing to worry about. I get these errors when I shut down my PC with the game open.
I got these several times and nothing has happened yet.
Thanks all!