Hex: Plaything will keep Oblivious Status Effect even after cleansing

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I was playing againts Hillbilly with Plaything and I wanted to avoid Pentimento effects (if there were any in play), so I boon over Plaything. When I boon over my Plaything totem, the Status effect was removed but I still didn't hear the terror radius. Hillbilly just come to me and chainsaw me with red stain and no terror radius at the same time. I am not 100% sure if it is caused by bugged Plaything (since I didn't want to wait at the end to see all the perks), but I think it is because I could see his red stain and no terror radius.

Steps to reproduce: Boon over Plaything totem.

How often does this occur: Only just once.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Update: I played againts Legion again with Plaything and I boon over my totem and everything worked. So maybe Its not bugged after all but I don't know how hillbilly could have 0 terror radius while having red stain at the same time.