Are the maps Truely random?

i swear I’m the last 4 games I got as Huntress in Xbox, 3 of them have been from Lèrys, no offerings. 1, stop giving me ######### Lèrys, 2, make the map fun for everyone is possible. If that’s what the current map selector is, it ain’t working

Comments

  • It’s an RNG based system; I think you just got unlucky.
  • It ain't random. The game can read your mind to give you a map you don't want every now and then but it doesn't like to do it all the time because people will get suspicious.
  • I actually started tracking the maps. This is a list of maps I was on when no offerings were used so far:
    1 MacMillan Estate
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Coal Tower---------------------5
    Groaning Storehouse------------5|
    Ironworks of Misery------------10
    Shelter Woods------------------10||
    Suffocation Pit----------------5|
    2 Autohaven Wreckers
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Azarov's Resting Place---------5|
    Blood Lodge--------------------5|||
    Gas Haven----------------------|||
    Wretched Shop------------------10||
    Wreckers' Yard-----------------10|
    3 Coldwind Farm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Fractured Cowshed--------------||||
    The Thompson's House-----------5|
    Torment Creek------------------10
    Rancid Abattoir----------------5||
    Rotten Fields------------------10||
    4 Crotus Prenn Asylum
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Disturbed Ward-----------------5
    Father Campbell's Chapel-------5||||
    5 Haddonfield
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Lampkin Lane-------------------5||
    6 Backwater Swamp
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The Pale Rose------------------5
    Grim Pantry--------------------5||||
    7 Léry's Memorial Institute
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Treatment Theatre--------------5||
    8 Red Forest
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Mother's Dwelling--------------5|
    9 Springwood
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Badham Preschool---------------5|
    10 Gideon Meat Plant
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The Game-----------------------5||
    11 Yamaoka Estate
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Family Residence---------------5||||

  • For the past 4 days, my first match as Killer as Spirit, it always is Fractured Cowshed. So sick of it.

  • So dlc maps get 5 matches each and standard maps get 5 in every map except in 1 or 2 maps which it likes to choose 10 matches.