Plunderers Buff

This isn't all that detrimental to the game, but I believe that Plunderers Instinct should have the aruas of items dropped by Franklin's shown to whoever is using the perk. I don't use plunderers I just think it makes sense that if your already looting on the map then you know where dropped items are as well

Comments

  • Good suggestion.
    I use it when killers go AFK in the lobby.

  • HuN7r3sS said:
    This isn't all that detrimental to the game, but I believe that Plunderers Instinct should have the aruas of items dropped by Franklin's shown to whoever is using the perk. I don't use plunderers I just think it makes sense that if your already looting on the map then you know where dropped items are as well
    I had the idea that Plunder's Instinct gave you the ability to search a chest twice.
  • @HuN7r3sS

    As a "plunderers Instinct Main";

    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THISS!! Pressed upvote so hard that it broke.

  • I dunno. On one hand it sounds like a nice buff 

    On the other hand I'd be pissed if someone went around stealing my item while I was being chased 😄