Dear Devs. Calm Spirit...

Can you revert the change, adding quiet Booning at reduce speed is the dumbest idea and you destroyed a perk that i liked to use.

There is no point in quiet Booning when killer can hear the boon from across the map (overexaggerated of course) but still f***ing loud and can easily be pin pointed.

Comments

  • Don’t revert it completely, just remove the action speed penalty. I’m positive if they just take away the action speed penalty the perk will be fine.

  • @dugman said:

    Don’t revert it completely, just remove the action speed penalty. I’m positive if they just take away the action speed penalty the perk will be fine.

    Yup, I'm on you with this one. If you're used to run Boon perks, you simply mustn't use Calm Spirit; Fourteen seconds to boon is quite a lot as it is..

  • @dugman said:

    Don’t revert it completely, just remove the action speed penalty. I’m positive if they just take away the action speed penalty the perk will be fine.

    Yeah the penalty was never needed anyways. All the penalty did was take an already underused perk and gave more reason to not use it.

  • If they take away the penalty fine but they have to take away the stealth acctions too