The even more easy way to stop camping

So i wrote a very long post on how to stop camping with the help of a few changes and perks.

But than a more simple solution came to me.

When the killer is clearly camping ( as i explained before, only him and you on the hook no one else there and so on) you don't progress as sacrifice.

He can camp you 24/7 and nothing happens. We can just make it so that camping can't exist at all.

Comments

  • I don't think it should completely stop. Maybe that the timer moves like 50% slower or something. I've had situations where I've been far from the hook but survivors have still waited until the last second to go rescue. Of course, I'm going to camp them to death or force second stage if the rest have been playing dumb and not rescuing and I shouldn't be punished so greatly for their actions that made it favourable to camp. If it's just slower, there's the risk if I get closer to the hooked survivor I might just give them enough time to be saved from the hook in time instead of them dying but I will also force the survivors to make a decision to get one of them killed or trade a hook.

    Then in a "normal" game where a killer camps, even if the timer doesn't stop completely the fact that it's going slower gives the others time to do gens so camping from the beginning won't be as useful. If one hook stage lasts for 80 seconds when a killers camps and the other three survivors split up on gens, they can get three gens almost done in the time it takes for the person to go to struggle.

    But killers should still be able to punish survivors for not rescuing soon enough so that's why the timer shouldnt completely stop.