Big Bad Piggy Builds

Wondering if anyone else has a good build for The Pig in order to slow down games completely. So far I've come up with Hex: Ruin, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's Calling with Slow-Release Toxin and Tampered Timer.

Comments

  • Hex:Ruin is #1 Priority. Save your Reverse Bear Traps until Ruin has been destroyed.
    I tried Dying Light, it's beautiful but made me feel dirty for tunneling the Obsession.

  • Hex:Ruin is #1 Priority. Save your Reverse Bear Traps until Ruin has been destroyed.
    I tried Dying Light, it's beautiful but made me feel dirty for tunneling the Obsession.

    I usually don't use traps until at least one gen has been done, and I go for my hex first so it won't be taken down as quick (depending on the placement)
  • Not related to perks but anyone got tips on how to use her lunge to stop some loops? I know it's somewhat possible just don't know how.

  • Thanatophobia, Knockout, Third Seal and Nurses calling.

    Addon of choice will be the facemask.

    A highly psychological slugging build that causes tons of salt.
  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    ReneAensland said:

    Hex:Ruin is #1 Priority. Save your Reverse Bear Traps until Ruin has been destroyed.

    I tried Dying Light, it's beautiful but made me feel dirty for tunneling the Obsession.

    I usually don't use traps until at least one gen has been done, and I go for my hex first so it won't be taken down as quick (depending on the placement)

    Yes, since Hex placement is complete ######### I patrol around it at the start. Your Traps and Maybe NOED are good backup for slowing the game down but!
    Tampered Timer and Jigsaw's Sketch is a brilliant way to go.
    Or Jigsaw's Sketch with Jigsaw's Annotated Plan, you spawn 2 more Jigsaw Boxes so the chances of them finding a key to their Reverse Bear Trap are slimmer.

  • PolarBear said:

    Not related to perks but anyone got tips on how to use her lunge to stop some loops? I know it's somewhat possible just don't know how.

    I actually learned how to do ambush baiting around pallets from YT. You have to take control of the pallet first off and then crouch, make sure you know which side the survivor is on, then ambush by faking one direction and turning the other. This also works when the pallet has been dropped already in order to bait them over it.
  • Thanatophobia, Knockout, Third Seal and Nurses calling.

    Addon of choice will be the facemask.

    A highly psychological slugging build that causes tons of salt.

    Toxic K btw

  • Nickenzie said:
    Thanatophobia, Knockout, Third Seal and Nurses calling.

    Addon of choice will be the facemask.

    A highly psychological slugging build that causes tons of salt.

    Toxic K btw

    Its not toxic, i would call that merely the redistribution of fun for the benefit of Miss Piggy.


  • Blood Warden is great for Pig. Just save 1 trap for end game and you can always get it to proc.

  • Nickenzie said:
    Thanatophobia, Knockout, Third Seal and Nurses calling.

    Addon of choice will be the facemask.

    A highly psychological slugging build that causes tons of salt.

    Toxic K btw

    Its not toxic, i would call that merely the redistribution of fun for the benefit of Miss Piggy.


    It's sounds pretty toxic, but I love the idea. I was using Knockout and Deerstalker on The Pig at one point 
  • Blood Warden is great for Pig. Just save 1 trap for end game and you can always get it to proc.

    Good idea, I've been wondering how I should use Bloodwarden