Crossprogression question- after 6 years

Everyone knows, DBD coming to PS plus again. I started play in August 2018 when i find this game in PS plus. So, now, he is my love. But. Finally i have specs for play on PC and i literally dont understand how this game, multiplataform, u can play until MOBILE, EVERY plataform, how this doesnt have Cross plataform?. SONY will give another month this game for free during a whole month. I think this game, a lot of icons of terror, a lot os players, plataforms, consolidated game, 6 years, honestly, i want to change plataform without lose my whole progress from 4 years and i cant? why? its a disrespect. So, BHVR can u talk about when u will work serioulsy on this? WE NEED THIS

Comments

  • It's not going on the monthly list for regular PS+, it's going on the permanent PS+ Extra/Premium catalogue.

    To answer your question, it's something BHVR promised years ago for Nintendo Switch players but it never materialized. I assume Sony and Microsoft just plain don't want to allow it as it'd cut into their bottom line.