Nintendo Switch Dead by Daylight Cross Progression, August 2022
What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam, Stadia and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency,…
Due to technical aspects beyond our control, transferring DLC between all platforms has not been possible, significantly impacting that experience. As a result, while we remain dedicated to doing everything we can to resolve the issue, we can no longer provide a clear ETA on when cross-progression will be available on Switch
I do not mind repurchasing Dead by Daylight's DLC on Steam, I just want my progress and cosmetics. May we have an update? The last update was on the first of January of this year.
Comments
As soon as there is new info, it will be officially announced and not just as a response to a forum thread
Expect it will never be available. Same on playstation and xbox.
I would really like another update on this, if just to tell us it is something that is still being worked on. We are coming up on 2 years since it was announced, and I feel like every update the game gets harder to play on Switch.
there most recent survey in September 2022 they had a question in there stating "how would you like to hear about an update on the switch cross progression?" and the selection of answers they gave were "audio content, video content, image content, or text content". I selected them all LOL I about freaked out when I saw that specific question and it gave me clear hope that it will be coming real soon. If you haven't taken the survey yet it is still up :) <3
Xbox and steam cross progression are my concern. I own the stranger things dlc on steam but not gamepass, but all my game progress is on gamepass.