Cheryl Mason’s face not like in SH3

Cheryl/Heather Mason has been in the game long enough so why does her face look NOTHING like herself in Silent Hill 3? She also looks a lot cuter there. I’m pretty sure all Silent Hill fans too would appreciate a rework done to make her actually look like herself and not the rip-off Walmart brand Cheryl we now know. Please devs, if you’re reading this, please consider making this change, it would be greatly appreciated by the community and that’s a fact.

6545A290-4E22-4BC5-8D2E-4C4A667A77EC.jpeg


Comments

  • Hard agree please consider reworking her like you did the RE characters, such a horror Icon deserves the same love <3

  • Definitely! I've been waiting for them to fix this for years, I hope they fix Cheryl's face like they did to RE3 characters. Claire is perfect in her new way, I hope they do the same for Cheryl