We're Supposed To Be Getting BPs and Rift Fragments For Ghost Week
Has anyone gotten any of the rewards? I haven't gotten anything still. Are the rewards bugged or something?
Has anyone gotten any of the rewards? I haven't gotten anything still. Are the rewards bugged or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't gotten any bloodpoints at least :/
I got the 50k BP on the first day, nothing since then. There are multiple threads about it, it's been 2 days of no rewards, crickets from Behaviour.
i got nothing.
I got 50k the first day and 5 rift fragments today, I believe. But that's it.
Watch they'll come out and extend the event to trick people into logging in for another week lol
I got it the first day but that's it
Could be that they gave out rift fragments and there may not be an pop up for it (Especially if you've already finished the rift).
it be waste for me I'm at 70 right now.
I don't think they are being announced on the opening sequence, but I did get the Rift Fragments today as soon as I entered the lobby. I got the Rift Tier counter to increase by 5 on its own.
Nothing since the first day.
i have not gotten anything in 2 days either
Yeah, I didn’t get anything yesterday either, I think I got the 5th rift fragments today but then again I wasn’t paying attention to that other then the blood points issue going around.
Man, I hope they at least give us the BPs. I don't care about rift fragments. I want the BPs. I would have preferred Iri Shards instead of Rift Fragments, though but I haven't gotten any rewards -_-