Any ETA on when the new DLC will drop? The hype is real!
As the title says!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The wiki says on the 11th but that is simply speculation, devs have not revealed an official release yet so if it's not the 11th then it's probably a few days or 1 or 2 weeks after
https://www.gamespace.com/all-articles/news/dbd-chapter-10-darkness-among-us/
I mean it's not 100% official, but it seems safe to go by.
Eh, I just don't want people getting upset because the release wasn't on the day they thought. I'll go ahead and hope it releases on the 11th but if it doesn't then it's no biggie.
Most likely next week between tuesday and thursday.