Trying to figure out a strategy for Septic Touch. UPDATE
So far the best I've been able to deduct is it is best used to cause 10secs of blind and exhausted. I figure the best way to do this is by first, injuring a survivor. It then affects the survivor who is healing, so either someone healing themselves or someone healing someone else. I figure the best way to catch someone healing is Nurse's Calling. Secondly, I figure I should "pop" it on them when they least expect, so being able to shut off my terror radius will be useful. So that means a stealther. So here is the plan.
Play Pig. Injure a survivor. I'm going to run Furtive Chase to reduce my TR while chasing. While chasing, I'm going to be watching for someone healing using Nurses Calling. I'm then gonna drop into stealth and stealth up to them. Once I am close enough I'm gonna return to standing, bringing my TR back and "popping" it on top of them. The healing survivor now has Exhausted and Blindness. Blindness is okay, best I can hope for is shutting down Windows of Opportunity and maybe bond or Aftercare. Use the 10 secs of exhausted to bypass any Sprint Burst or anything else they may have. That leaves a perk slot for slowdown, so I'm thinking like Jolt or something passive I don't need to kick to get utility out of. Rinse and repeat.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I'm also thinking about Ghostface but I'm not sure if he can willingly shut off his Stealth, and I think that the pigs bear traps will help with slowdown.
UPDATE
So I leveled pig up until I had her ready to go. While the matchs went fine, I immediately realized that my idea to "pop" it on them was as flawed as the glaring flaw I had predicted to happen was. If for some reason they stopped healing while I approached them stealthed, they didn't have Septic Touch because I had no TR. However, I did get a few good plays in with it. My prediction that it was there to counter Endurance was spot on. I had a few Lithe users attempt to body block for the person they were healing and try to Lithe away only to realize that they were way to secluded to attempt that body block than they had thought they were. I think this might be pretty good paired up with thana, since it encourages harassing and stopping heals. I think paired with like a long range traversing killer like Demogorgon and some sort of BBQ or Darkness revealed, to allow you to teleport on top of them, might be a fairly good tactic.
Comments
Exhausting them out of Overcome seems strong af also, so maybe that would be cool.
Bump because it got buried immediately
Septic, knockout, Sloppy Butcher
Are good combos, this way you can bait them in with knockout and then interup
I got to be real, Septic Touch is a pretty butt. Your scenario with the pig isn't bad by any stretch, but it seems like you're going through a great deal of work just to make a mediocre perk less mediocre
This on Ghostie with unrelenting would be funny, since you could just whiff on purpose to go out of your power