New Animations For Stuff

With the devs adding new animations for the first aid spray, I think a lot of animations and effects could use a polish and update.

-Vaccines should not use the healing animation. It's frankly pathetic that they do. Looks incredibly jank and lazy.

-Eruption. When it activates tentacles should burst out of the gen. Maybe a parasite eye on top for a moment but I know modelling and texturing a sphere is really difficult.

-Overcharge. When it's active on a gen electricity should arc on it in subtle fashion.

-In similar fashion surge should cause affected gens to burst with accompanying electricity.

Comments

  • I understand ideally it would be nice to have them, but I don't think it is something we need. There are other issues that have to be prioritized, imo.

  • @Z0mbiv0r said:

    I understand ideally it would be nice to have them, but I don't think it is something we need. There are other issues that have to be prioritized, imo.

    After a certain point you gotta stop churning out content and polish your game.

  • I agree, but I'm not really sure I would say we're at that point.