Bots

Hey team so I already know you're in the process of putting them into custom matches by new years , but I really hope it's sooner than later. I only really have time during the morning/ mid day for a little to play and I'd honestly just like to quickly get into a relaxing game that I KNOW I'll enjoy .

I'm getting burnt out by the matchmaking, maps I despise, aim "assist", and how long Q times are just to get paired against a very sweaty and much more experienced SWF team. People say "just get better" but I'll be honest I want to have fun and play my way without it having to be a big thing . I'm not gonna compete in tournaments, stream, get paid for it or will ever truly be the "best" so no point in me facing the best teams where I have no fun .

Comments