Increase in camping / tunneling lately?

Anyone else noticed this ? I was trying to think and personally i feel it was after the update that removed the BP gain from BBQ and chilli so my suggestion is to make the BP gain basekit with some changes

"Gain 15% more BP when hooking a survivor the 1st time while all other survivors are still in trial. 


If all survivor have been hooked at least once gain 10% more BP when hooking a survivor while all other survivors still in trial. "


Correlation does not equal causation but I think the above change would make the game more healthy.

Comments

  • Same as before for me, but I don't suffer from confirmation bias and I have a reasonable definition of what camping and tunneling is unlike many.

  • It does sound good, but I'm not sure people camp because of the BP gain.