Coincidence?

Seems like alooooot of killers(me included) are constantly getting meat plant/garden of joy type maps . I have no proof of any sort but seems like the "randomness" of map selection isn't as random as we thought at certain times (events, holidays, weekends etc).

Comments

  • I've just done a seven hour run, and saw The Game and Midwich so much I almost shed tears of joy when I got an RPD. All but one trial was completely "random" (no map offerings).

  • funny enough I don’t get meat packing plant all that much, I mainly get maps like Macmillan, coldwind or the crow map.

  • The only time I got Meat Plant as Killer was due to a Map Offering. Otherwise I did not get it for weeks now.

    I get Yamaoka A LOT when playing Killer.

  • Lery->Gideon->Mcmillan->Lery->RPD->Lery->Lery->Lery

    I miss the sunlight

  • I only seem to get midwhich/game/Lery's/RPD when i decide I wanna play Billy.... then I don't want to play Billy anymore

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    The only time I got Meat Plant as Killer was due to a Map Offering. Otherwise I did not get it for weeks now.

    I get Yamaoka A LOT when playing Killer.

    Can we trade, I'll give you the game for yamaoka, lol