About this combination of perks
Eruption, Merciless Storm, Dead Man's Switch and Pain Resonance.
I'm using them and it's seems to work fine. Thing is that I feel Merciless Storm is not needed.
Should I use Bamboozle to easy the chases or, I don't know, another Scourge Hook or Merciless Storm indeed helps this combo?
Comments
If you are already kicking gens with eruption then use call of brine instead of merciless storm. Merciless storm only activates once per gen and Call of Brine is Old Ruin EVERYTIME you kick a gen.
What Killer are you using? I find a good aura reading perk is always useful and if you are already running Scourge Hooks, then Floods of Rage is a good pick.
I'm maining Wesker.
Floods of Rage was the first to come to mind. Do you think this is good for Wesker or another Scourge like Pinhead's would be better?
Thought about it, but the perk isn't only activated on only one gen for 60 seconds or they changed it to work with multiple gens?
EDIT: just realized that the best options are Sadako or Sadako XD. Really glad I bought her.
Call of Brine has always worked on multiple gens, so long as no survivor touches them
AWESOME!
Thanks. Gonna try this right now (match is about to start).