So do people still report

Simple do people even report other people for stuff like greifing,Tunneling and all that I'll put aside because hacking since that is well cheating and such.

Comments

  • I imagine still people do

    I remember there was that official notice of what's not reportable and I remember gen tapping old ruin was something people thought could be reportable

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I imagine still people do

    I remember there was that official notice of what's not reportable and I remember gen tapping old ruin was something people thought could be reportable

    What about farming or working with the killer?

  • would report

    IF THE REPORT BUTTON EVEN WORKED

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    would report

    IF THE REPORT BUTTON EVEN WORKED

    The report button works, people do get banned.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Simple do people even report other people for stuff like greifing,Tunneling and all that I'll put aside because hacking since that is well cheating and such.

    Tunneling is explicitly listed as something that's not bannable. Here's the list of things from the support site that they'll ignore reports about

    Camping*

    Slugging

    Tunneling

    Stream sniping

    Teabagging

    Body blocking*

    Looping

    *Camping/face-camping can be reported under specific circumstances. If a Survivor is being targeted by the same Killer and face-camped repeatedly for multiple games, then this falls under "Griefing" and is a reportable offense (reporting via in-game and support ticket required).

    *Body blocking that results in holding the game hostage is reportable and falls under the Griefing category (reporting via in-game and support ticket required).

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408586353940-Invalid-report-reasons


    P.S. In case someone is curious, the reason "Stream Sniping" isn't reportable to Behaviour is they don't manage the streaming sites. You could, though, report someone to Twitch for stream sniping on their platform for instance.

  • It's usually not worth the effort as you have to make a report in game, then record the video and submit it as a ticket to BHVR, then BHVR has to decide the "griefing" or whatever is even worth the trouble of banning.