The real killers

Solo q teammates. In EVERY single game I have played in as killer I see useless teammates that hide in corners, don't touch gens or even rescue someone when I'm on the other side of the map.

I heard explosions at the start of a match after hooking my first survivor (I was pyramid head on mothers dwelling) and I went to see what was going on because it wasn't a gen. And I got actually angry!

One survivor(Zarina) had body blocked another survivor(Dwight) in a corner where a broken totem was. I know those two weren't in a group since Dwight's was already in the lobby before Zarina came in last. Zarina had COH and I assumed she couldn't stand the sight of bones being broken so she blocked him in until they both had crows.

I bled her out I let that Dwight go but everyone else was dead at 3 gens because of a salty Zarina who couldn't get her way.

ANOTHER TIME...

I was doing my daily as Clown. We got sheltered woods. I was able to 2 hook every survior by 2 gens left. I kill an Ace then a Felix I see a Jane running towards me and she tells me to follow her. I do and what do I find? A Jill hiding in a locker with a crow.

I had not seen this Jill since she made it to second state on her first hook. She hid from me and the teammates not doing anything until she could get hatch with LEFT BEHIND!!!

I can only imagine the fury that goes on when you are the player with these teammates...I can't stand the idea of teammates who play so selfish and if you are one of those people it's not the killer's fault your team lost it's because you didn't play.

I have other stories of players doing this and not helping after the patch but this post is long enough...I've had teammates like this as survivor but that was before the patch.

Comments

  • I too, dislike how your average survivor plays. It is not the meta or mmr that is the issue. It is that your teammates are useless. Well, if mmr were tight again, that would be addressed. But that would kill the game at higher levels, which is why they loosened it.

  • My teammates love to get in the way when it's the worst possible time. Ive had people bodyblock my Dead Hard, which not only caused me to go down, but them to go down, basically throwing the match. Ive had people run the killer to people on generators purposely so that way they dont get chased (I asked them post-game to verify this).

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    My teammates love to get in the way when it's the worst possible time. Ive had people bodyblock my Dead Hard, which not only caused me to go down, but them to go down, basically throwing the match. Ive had people run the killer to people on generators purposely so that way they dont get chased (I asked them post-game to verify this).

    Yeah I've had that happen several times. Some people will use bond to just lead the killer to their teammates.