Deathslinger speed while reloading

Hello. Can anyone confirm at which speed the Deathslinger moves while reloading? I've looked at the wiki and it states 2 different variables.

image.png image.png

2.06 m/s (51.5 %) or

2.64 m/s (66 %)

@Mandy perhaps you or other mods/devs have an answer to it.

Comments

  • Issues with stuff related to the wiki should really be asked on the wiki itself or their discord, the devs aren't not contributors to the information that is on there and as far as I can tell, the wiki's admins don't frequent the forum here.

    Three reasons I'd go with the second value:

    1) it's been on that page for longer, the wiki only started adding the most common movement speeds at the top of the power trivia section last year, Deathslinger's page is older than that.

    2) it has a modifier after it, giving you the calculation the value is based on.

    3) the big movement speed page that contains all movement speeds in greater detail lists the second value only.

    This to me looks like a simple typo that commonly occurs when you use the number pad to type in numbers, switching two of them.

  • @Alionis said:

    Issues with stuff related to the wiki should really be asked on the wiki itself or their discord, the devs aren't not contributors to the information that is on there and as far as I can tell, the wiki's admins don't frequent the forum here.

    Three reasons I'd go with the second value:

    1) it's been on that page for longer, the wiki only started adding the most common movement speeds at the top of the power trivia section last year, Deathslinger's page is older than that.

    2) it has a modifier after it, giving you the calculation the value is based on.

    3) the big movement speed page that contains all movement speeds in greater detail lists the second value only.

    This to me looks like a simple typo that commonly occurs when you use the number pad to type in numbers, switching two of them.

    Thx for the answer. I'll try and contact someone from the wiki as well as research more.