Can anyone translate this for me

Got this after I moried someone had a 4 man team on me lol so did not go easy

Comments

  • Ah fixed it now lol
  • You should censor the name. Here's the plain text version:
    Meme pas cappable de mettre sur le crochet... Gg quand même

  • Ratchet and Clank. Cute.

  • Ok I don't know how to do that could a mod remove the picture for me and do you know what it says on English I don't speak french
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Ok I don't know how to do that could a mod remove the picture for me and do you know what it says on English I don't speak french

    You can just edit your comment.
    That guy was essentially mocking you for not being able to hook someone.

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Ok I don't know how to do that could a mod remove the picture for me and do you know what it says on English I don't speak french

    You can use the text Orion gave you and translate it with google translation.

    He said something like you can't put the survivors on hooks. At least this is what translate told me
    Not even able to put on the hook ... Gg anyway

  • Lol dude I got 3 mori out of it and a death by hook lol
  • "Not even able to put on the hook... GG anyway"
    Lol typical french. I'm not proud to be french sometimes...

  • "Not even able to put on the hook... GG anyway"
    Lol typical french. I'm not proud to be french sometimes...

    What's typical there? Don't really see a pattern specific to French players 
  • "Not even able to put on the hook... GG anyway"
    Lol typical french. I'm not proud to be french sometimes...

    What's typical there? Don't really see a pattern specific to French players 
    They dc rage teabag refuse to leave unless chased out hold the game hostage take your pick
  • And that just to the killer survivors if it's a 3man then block them make noise point the killer to you work with the killer at end game do they can get points won't pick you up leave do unsafe hooks to farm you
  • Or they leave you to one hook die and won't leave until your dead