No audio after tabbing back in

I'm using a Razer Sound Card which changes the sound depending on if I'm on the DbD application or something else (e.g. Chrome, Firefox)

After I tab back into the game, sometimes I'll have barely any audio. I'll try to explain:

I can hear the breathing of the killer I'm playing.

I can hear the sound of hitting a wall.

I can't hear generators.

I can't hear survivors.

I can't hear the sound of pallets or walls breaking.

I can't hear loud action notifications.

I can't hear generators being completed or the end-game horn / bells.

I can't hear the exit gates being opened.

I can't hear chase music.


It seems the noises I can't hear only appear as a faint echo in the distance.


I have absolutely no idea how to replicate this bug but it's driving me absolutely nuts. I have to restart the game for my sound to work again.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments