Hi. I spent 8000 Iri shards on the PTB for more bloodpoints and they came off my main account. I've never done the PTB before, is this standard? Or is it a bug? If it's standard, it doesn't make sense. If it's a bug, please to be giving me back my shards
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just want to double check, you've switched back to the Live game and you're missing 8k shards?
If that is the case, I do suggest you contact our Support team who can look into this further for you.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight
Hi So sorry I didn't see this, thank you. Yes that is what happened. Spent thme on PTB and then they were gone on live servers