Is anyone else hoping for an RPD basketball outfit for Rebecca
I really hope they come in with her outfit from the Easter egg in Wesker's desk in RE2 It would be so fitting to come in with him as the Killer
I really hope they come in with her outfit from the Easter egg in Wesker's desk in RE2 It would be so fitting to come in with him as the Killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be awesome. idk if the image itself is in rpd in the office or not i havent checked but they could also add it there
I'm still hoping the RE characters get common and uncommon outfits.
I hate the default, bloody default, low effort linked very rare outfit schedule every character has been getting.
Def won't happen.
Rebecca Wesker outfit from RE Zero please
And Sheva little red riding hood skin
I would like that along with a re1 stars outfit wesker
Oh 100% that would be the best!
I actually want her leather outfit and the with the white coat more than her skimpy basketball outfit.