BL is the most bs perk
It is so sensitive to what counts as a great height. I was facing an Artist and had crows on me so I use a hill has a means of activating the perk she didn't have any exhaust add-ons or perks on and somehow I fell FROM A GREAT HEIGHT but no it doesn't activate for no reason but if I'm on a the beginning of the harvest or whatever on Coldwind and I fall not even that far it'll activate which makes no sense.
Comments
It's very odd on hills
I'll even slide off a hill and it'll activate but not falling because that's not a great height.
Yeah it can be finicky. It was my first exhaustion main for a long time before DH. After the recent nerf though, I'm getting some decent value out of overcome. Those extra seconds add up in chases if you can route on the fly.
I posted in the wrong thread, ignore this.
They need to fix it somewhat, and also bring back that tree spot on that one map so that map has more then just the basement to use it on