2 Words: Speed Limiter

I was playing Billy, and decided to try out Speed Limiter. I went into the match with the mindset that I would lose since normal Billy can struggle in a lot of areas (mainly vs strong windows, if you dont have Bamboozle) and since I was playing Speed Limiter, it would only amplify the issues that normal Billy has since you need to hit survivors twice, it took me awhile to get going and to start getting downs (a lot of my pressure early on was crushed by Boon: Circle of Healing), but I ended up leaving the match with a 2K...

How? Well it's simple, the survivors didnt leave when they should have, almost everyone was at the gates but due to a series of mistakes, I was able to leave with more than I should have. Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer, and is normal what leads to people losing for both killer and survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdzn25VWHew

Clip is 53 seconds, so nothing insanely long, I had to remove audio however, due to a very personal conversation between me and a friend going on within the background. Im on PS4, but I dont know how to record microphone audio and game audio separately (without the use of 3rd party programs), so if anyone knows how to do that, I would gladly take as much help with it as I can get.

Comments