Nurse Blinking Through Lockers
You know how Nurse can blink through a locker? Would she see a Survivor hiding in one if she happens to blink through that locker? I don't see why not.
Has anyone actually done this or had it happen to them?
You know how Nurse can blink through a locker? Would she see a Survivor hiding in one if she happens to blink through that locker? I don't see why not.
Has anyone actually done this or had it happen to them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She does see survivors in the lockers if she blinks through them. It's just a very short amount of time. I've seen super slowed down gameplay of cracked nurse players who thanks to half a pixel were able to spot a survivor in locker xD
Wow that'd be cool to see. Thanks for answering!