Conspicuous Action bloodpoint event
I feel like this should probably have a cap because I've wasted so much time maxing out the category with it π
I feel like this should probably have a cap because I've wasted so much time maxing out the category with it π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10.000 is the cap π
It's a bug tho πΆβπ«οΈ
The community likes more BP... therefore it's a feature
killswitch gens, gg ez
This bug is still present in the PTB, so it might not be a priority fix right now.
Regardless, you already get 7k BP for escaping, so I would not to waste time farming this all match unless you are certainly going to die.