Devour hope bug abuse
Does reporting people have any use?
Does reporting people have any use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the Devour Hope bug?
If its cleansed you can still mori people
I've played Devour these past few days, and it seemed to be working normally ? People cleansed it a lot, and its effects didn't remain after like I've seen people talk about.
I also don't think it's possible to report someone for a bug in a perk they use. They're not responsible for it, especially if the glitch seems to be inconsistent.
I am not a mod, but I assume if the bug is a known issue then yes it would be reportable, however with BHVR's kill switch system, they probably would disable the perk instead. Basically, I am not a moderator but I assume you can report them, but nothing will happen. If the bug was known they would just disable the perk, if the bug is unknown, you can't prove the player knows about the bug, meaning you can't ban them.