I may actually use the Shrine to buy a perk finally!

I don’t play survivor very often, but when I do occasionally do it I play Plunderer Ace with Plunderer’s Instinct, Acd in the Hole and Open Handed. The fourth slot I just do whatever but this week finally Appraisal is available, so yay! 😄

Don’t get me wrong, I know this build is a total gimmick. It’s still fun though to go in with a toolbox, use it up, rummage a chest and use what I find, and keep going. I just wish I thought Flashlights were a little more useful. 🤷‍♂️

Comments

  • It's funny, I decided a few days ago I want to get I'm All Ears and now here it is. I'm pretty sure it was in the Shrine recently as well, so I didn't expect to see it again so soon

  • I am still waiting for Open handed in shrine

  • Binding of Kin is also one DLC I don't have and don't really feel any desire to get, so bonus.