Dev's way of Buffing survivor's perk
lol
lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hurts.
Behaviour giving already niche survivor perks random downsides for no reason.
We created a new meta guys! You now use OTR instead of DS and……………
Yeah, not understandable.
I mean, I get Botany Knowledge to some extend. However, it would have made more sense to keep BK as it is (or buff it to 50%) and just cap Healing Speed. The Main Problem was never Botany Knowledge, it was that if you were stacking Healing-Perks that you can get Heals which are way too fast.
With capping it you would be free to buff Healing-Perks without them being problematic when combined. And they would also be more freely when creating other Perks without the need of nerfing those/making them weaker or nerfing other Perks which might be too good with new Perks.
But Calm Spirit. I really dont know. I mean, someone at BHVR must have seen that the Perk is really situational and thought about buffing it. But I cannot really imagine how someone else then jumps in and said that doing Totems and Chests silent would be too good, so they nerfed the Perk overall.
They are over cautious of any perk buff being too strong, to the point they wouldnt risk a buff without a cost
Excellent meme!
Disagree with MoM. That was 100% a net buff. Way more usefull now.
Slight disagree with botany as well. The reduced medkit sucks but isn't that hard to circumvent. I would also argue that Botany is better then it was before
Botany and MoM got a net-buff though