This Is probably the most fun a ptb has been since Stranger Things!

This Chapter really Is a W the perks are fun, the killer is fun, and RPD Is easier to navigate! What are yalls favorite things about it?

Comments

  • The survivor perks don’t seem so good. Rebecca has the one ok perk (Reassurance) but it’s situational & I just see one person hooked and another slugged with it…

  • @Ayodam said:

    The survivor perks don’t seem so good. Rebecca has the one ok perk (Reassurance) but it’s situational & I just see one person hooked and another slugged with it…

    Reassurance and Wiretap are fun Im just happy we got atleast 2 good ones these last two chapters before RE have had awful perks

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3124319#Comment_3124319

    Reassurance and Wiretap are fun Im just happy we got atleast 2 good ones these last two chapters before RE have had awful perks

    I like perks that interact with gens (hello, Blastmine). But most killers will catch on after the first interaction and avoid them for the remainder of the match.

    Wesker is a lot of fun, though, and I like the change to RPD..