Reverse pallet wesker tech
Somehow posted it in the wrong place lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpQwVq5VJpISo with good timing and messing with his hitbox, you can make Wesker attempt a swing at you vaulting, but bounce to the side and vault instead.
Other person did not want to be credited.
Comments
Idk looks scripted
Normally he either grabs you with his big hit box or whips the pallet because the survivor is on it
It looks scripted because it kind of was. This isnt the clip of the actual discovery when it happened and is an attempt at recreating it, cause we didn't expect to actually find anything. However, I did execute this during an actual chase with him, which his how we found it.
Oh okay that makes sense its a bit of a gimic but can work I thought your were trying to say this is a 100% working thing if done right
I've seen people use Any Means Necessary against him as well. Drop the pallet and then immediately start resetting it, stopping and restarting over and over before the action is complete. Wesker can't vault it.