Character outfit suggestion
As far as character outfits/skins go, some are interesting to look at, but completely useless. They serve no purpose for either killers or survivors other than a visual one. The only useful outfit is Claudette's prestige outfits, which help her camouflage into the surroundings better.
A huge suggestion to the developers is to make certain outfits/skins aid the survivor or killer in a certain way. For example, lets say one outfit for Claudette gives her a small increase in healing speed, or one outfit for Meg gives her a small increase in running speed. On the other hand, one skin for Freddy could decrease the time put into dream world.
Certain perks given to outfits would give a HUGE incentive to buy different skins or save up shards to get them, and would make the game more interesting.
I think the major issue with this idea is the concern of outfit perks being too overpowered, but these perks can be as simple as a 1-2% increase...etc.
Comments
I like the idea but I think it's not feasible, I brought up something like this in a thread and this guy said how complicated the coding would be but I don't remember exactly what he said. Either way, if this is possible it would be cool.
Also note that perk additions to both killers and survivors would balance each other out.
I'll pass.
Mid be really against this idea.
- coding issues (which could increase resource usage/cause lag/ framerate drop/etc)
- p2w aspects
- could bring about people using all the same outfits for the most meta perks
- would further complicate an already complicated balancing system
I'm sure there's more... but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Pay2win! Boo hiss!
Threads for customisation and hamstringing only!
All the best clothes have you stand out like a dog at a llama orgy.