Show Survivors Each Other's Builds
Tbf, this is mostly about Kinship. Like if there could be an icon when someone with kinship is put on second hook that let's the whole team know they have it, that would be great! Thanks
But beyond that, I think it'd be helpful (and potentially bridge the gap a little between swf and solo q) if survivors can see each other's loadouts. I think mobile might do something like this, but I'm not positive? Basically, utilize the loading screen of the match to show each survivor's builds so that (as long as people are paying attention) you can go into the match with a general idea of who has what.
Obviously, don't show it while people are still in the lobby. I guarantee people will be petty and dip just because someone is running a perk/build they don't like. I know people can still DC during the loading screen with no penalty, but I think more people are less likely to go that route in general.
Ex: If I know beforehand that another player is running a flip flop/power struggle build, and they go down near me, I'm more aware to distract the killer for them while they crawl to a pallet. If I know another player has botany/desperate measures, I know to go to them for heals. Or if I know another character has BT, I know to let them get the save at end game (if I even still remember by that point)
Comments
Agreed - I'd also suggest making their perks visible in the match details screen, in case you want to double check who has what mid-match.