He is a killer with potential, and he is not meant for beginners. I think some hours with Blight and Demo are needed to have a good start with him. Also, the fact that he speaks gives him personality.
I honestly thought Wesker should come in, because it ain't Resident Evil without him. I would've been fine with just a cosplay outfit for Felix with a glowing effect. I think his powers pretty cool; I like the idea of throwing Survivors around. And although he's not actually voiced by HIM, the guy currently voicing him is pretty spot on, so I think they gave him a decent adaptation. You might get broke if they keep making more of these RE chapters... xD Also, they did good with the map redesign.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wesker in DbD? I haven,t seen him lol
He is a killer with potential, and he is not meant for beginners. I think some hours with Blight and Demo are needed to have a good start with him. Also, the fact that he speaks gives him personality.
You can only play as him on the Beta version, which to do that you need to be a Steam player.
I honestly thought Wesker should come in, because it ain't Resident Evil without him. I would've been fine with just a cosplay outfit for Felix with a glowing effect. I think his powers pretty cool; I like the idea of throwing Survivors around. And although he's not actually voiced by HIM, the guy currently voicing him is pretty spot on, so I think they gave him a decent adaptation. You might get broke if they keep making more of these RE chapters... xD Also, they did good with the map redesign.
He has a lot of potential.
Unironically my favourite video-game villain, who happened to get into my most-played game with a pretty fun power and a lot of potential.
Of course I like him! :)