Matchmaking Incentives In 6.2.0?
Not seeing these on the patch notes - but the devs mentioned, as last I read, that they would finally be implemented here.
Did I miss something?
Tagged:
BHVR
Not seeing these on the patch notes - but the devs mentioned, as last I read, that they would finally be implemented here.
Did I miss something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I was watching Otz stream earlier to see the new content, I saw the 100% BP bonus on the survivor tab at the main menu. Seems like they were enabled just not mentioned in the patch notes.
They are on the PTB for testing as of right now.
Hopefully, if all goes well they will be back on Live when this Chapter goes to the Live servers - but we have to ensure that all is working correctly with them prior to that time.
Lovely jubbly. Thanks Mandy!
I know mine says 100% for a survivor like it did when it was first released; however with the current killer queues taking forever due to the amount of camping and tunneling, and the fact the Solo Q is terrible to play in at the current moment, will we ever see kill blood point incentives as most of them switched to killer?
It's going to be difficult to test the incentives on the PTB, because I think PTBs would normally be stuck at 100% survivor BP bonus the entire week. Every PTB I've ever been on that had a new killer on it, had giant killer queue times non stop.
just give us old BBQ back. you just took the extra bp and ran.