The Players must understand and accept, that BHVR cannot prevent tunneling and camping

yo,

they must finally understand and accept that.

If I choose to tunnel or camp a survivor as a killer, that is my own decision for which BHVR is not responsible. Tunneling and camping are parts of the game, it's as simple as that.

Fact: BHVR can develop tools that make tunneling and camping less effective and that's a good thing, but you can't remove tunneling and camping from the game entirely, because that would be too much of an intrusion into the killer's game.

Yes, it can be frustrating as a survivor, but you can't and shouldn't prevent it.

Greetings

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Okay, it's still anti-fun and we should try to limit it as much as possible.

    I figure if we make it so that Killers do not need to camp or tunnel, we can then remove their ability to.

    I just don't think a player should have the ability to completely prevent another user from playing the game. That's dumb.

    Emotionless killers do not care about their need to camp and tunnel. You could extend generator times to max and half the killers I run into will still do the thing survivors hate most of all.

    When mettle of man released I thought we would be going in a right direction from camping and tunneling but I'm convinced nothing stands a chance to this mechanic in dbd.

1 2 3 ›